The six guest cottages of Bethany Center sit on the shores of Lake Mary’s 30 acres. The lake is surrounded by cypress groves and pine stands that embrace the water and the cottages. These natural habitats isolate the area keeping the shores of Lake Mary quiet and a perfect spot for you to enjoy the peace of a comfortable rocking chair or a leisurely walk on the path around the lake.
Each cottage room has a private bathroom and can be configured as a private or semi-private room. (Click here for a floor plan) On the first floor of each of the six cottages is a well-equipped gathering room that offers a relaxing and informal place to gather with others. Wrap around porches, rocking chairs, and sunset views are yours to enjoy just outside the door of your room.
- All Cottages are equipped with wireless internet access.
- Check in time is 4:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am.
- Gathering rooms are equipped with TV, DVD player, small refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker, microwave, ice maker and seating for 12 to 15.
- All of our cottage rooms are Non-Smoking, smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- All cars must stay in the main parking lot for loading/unloading and overnight parking.
- There are a total of 53 overnight rooms.
- Each cottage has a specific fully accessible ADA compliant room