Favalora Hall is the home of Bethany Center’s conference and meeting space. It also houses our administrative offices, commercial kitchen and dining room. Favalora Hall sits on the Eastern shore of Lake Martha allowing our dining room and larger conference rooms a wonderful waterfront view.
Our flexible Conference Rooms and smaller Meeting Rooms are equipped to accommodate your needs whether you are here for one day, a weekend or an entire week. We have a variety of furnishings and sound proof, movable walls to accommodate the many different configurations needed by our guests. We are proud to customize our space to fit your needs. The meeting spaces in Favalora Hall can be configured to accommodate educational, religious, social, professional or other private, social or community programs. (Click here for floor plans) Favalora Hall is well appointed with multiple audio video possibilities, a multifunctional PA system and high speed wireless internet access.
During breaks or community times, guests often take advantage of the wide inviting veranda with comfortable rocking chairs surrounding the building. This is an ideal spot to enjoy the view of the lake and many species of birds and other wildlife that live in the surrounding 200 plus acre natural habitat.
- Wireless internet access is available throughout the building
- All food and beverages in Favalora Hall must be prepared and served by our catering department
- Meeting space in Favalora Hall can be made available to guests 4 hours in advance of scheduled meeting times without charge
- Up to 6000 square feet available in one room
- 2000 square foot conference rooms with built in audio and video systems
- Breakout space also available to be reserved
- Favalora Hall is a smoke-free facility, however there are designated, covered smoking areas available
- All visitors who are not with a registered group must check in at the front desk
- Make sure to reserve the times you need St. James Chapel