Come experience the quiet peace of the Monsignor Cummings Youth Center at Bethany. With hundreds of acres of natural habitat and high technology the Monsignor George Cummings Youth Center is a place of modern conveniences and natural beauty.
The complex of three buildings was built as a part of Bethany Center to support youth ministry throughout the state of Florida. Each of the four dormitory style bunkhouses (click here for a floor plan) sleeps 18 youth in very comfortable twin size bunk beds. Plus there are three chaperones beds in two separate chaperone rooms. The Youth Gathering Hall (click here for a floor plan) is an open lakeside space designed and furnished for comfortable meetings with waterfront views. St. James Chapel is available for all guests staying at Bethany Center.
With over 200 acres of beauty, water views and natural Florida habitat a stay at the Monsignor Cummings Youth Center at Bethany Center is an escape from the everyday, an entrance into a place of peace, and an experience like no other. Gallary photos by Michael W. Howell
Click here for a printable brochure
- Remember to bring your own towels, sheets, pillows and toiletries
- Tell us about any special dietary needs
- Please remember to reserve your time for St. James Chapel.
- The Monsignor George Cummings Youth Center is a smoke free facility
- Wired internet access is available
- 72 total youth beds, 18 in each of four bunkhouses
- 12 total chaperone beds, 3 in each of the four bunkhouses
Youth Center outdoor activities include the following amenities: